- maintains a MIB in memory with CMIS primitives,
- reads thousands of instances from disk in seconds,
- behaves exactly like an object manager for the framework,
- fully supports CMIP,
- can easily be extended in order to build a specific application,
- can be used to write alarm logs, proxy agents, virtual MIB managers, etc.
- fully compatible with SML CMIS,
- answers also to requests directly sent in SML via the broker,
- enables applications to talk CMIP without using the communications framework.